Customer Service Lead
Hey there! Thanks for checking out our listing. Intelitics is currently looking for a Customer Support Lead. We’ve been growing, and need someone to handle the day to day management of our ever increasing roster of clients.
We are looking for someone with interest/experience in customer support in the SaaS space who we can mentor and will ultimately own all oversight of our clients.
A little bit more about us:
At Intelitics, we believe there are better ways for digital marketers to grow their businesses and we are obsessed with helping them discover how. Leveraging innovative technology, robust analytics, and our market positioning, Intelitics bridges the gap between brands and publishers to engage and create meaningful revenue opportunities together in a simple-to-use and easy-to-decipher, advanced, data driven marketing platform.
- We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision making process.
- Our team fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs.
- Friendly competition is widely encouraged.
- We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and can move quickly and pivot based on what the data says.
- You like being the primary point of contact between the company and our clients.
- You pay attention to all of the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When best practices change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- Communicate with customers via chat, email, and video calls
- Primary point of contact between the company and client
- Learning new technologies and software in the digital marketing space.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, features, troubleshooting, and success
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Familiarity of key trends and innovations in the technology sector
- Working knowledge of html and css
- Familiarity with a various CRM and ticketing services (we use HubSpot, Intercom, Atlassian)
If you’re the right person for the job, fill out this form!