Hey there! Thanks for checking out our listing.
Intellitics is driving technical disruption in a multibillion dollar global market that is plagued with massive challenges specific to marketing and user acquisition -- the real-money gambling sector across online and mobile. Powered by big data, machine learning and ai our marketing-tech suite streamlines, simplifies, automates, and expands marketing channels for some of the most successful companies in this sector.
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Senior Full Stack Developer interested in a high impact role at our rapidly growing profitable startup. You will join a team of seasoned technology executives and will oversee a platform that will handle tens of billions of events per month. You must have a strong background in responsive web application development, mobile development, and a proven ability to provide technical leadership and strong process management working on large, distributed systems that deliver predictable performance and scaling worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role leading the engineering organization for an already established and growing startup in a highly under served sector.
- Design and build maintainable, scalable, extensible applications that consume and report on huge data sets with sub-second response times for UI and services
- Embrace computer science fundamentals and manage source code with industry standard branching and merging strategies
- Leverage modern technology to rapidly deliver secure, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment solutions
- Tests code (functional, unit tests, manual)
- Handle errors and unexpected scenarios, ensuring applications are resilient and degrade gracefully
- Collaborate between engineering and other disciplines such as product, creative, etc
- Coordinate globally distributed teams with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Develop engineering talent through mentoring, guidance and leadership
- Navigate full application stack with ease. (UI, server side scripting, back end APIs / microservices and database)
What You’ll Need:
- Computer Science or relevant math/science academic background (or truly great experience)
- Familiarity with a range of data storage and distributed data processing strategies and technologies (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop and AWS offerings)
- 2+ Years of cloud technology (AWS Preferred: Route 53, ELB, EC2, S3, RDS, Cloudfront, Elasitcache, Security and more)
- Expertise in server administration (SSH, security groups, utilities, database, SCM)
- 5+ Years of leading engineering teams / organizations on and offshore.
- Familiar with high latency environments and comfortable performance tuning.
- Some native mobile experience preferred
Nice to Have:
- Expertise or interest in programming languages Python, Java, C++, etc
- Expertise or interest in modeling languages such as R, Stata, MATLAB, etc
- Experience in deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, Tensorflow, and Theano
Comp and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision premium coverage
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Weekly catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Cold Brew Coffee Runs
- Monthly and Quarterly Team Events
- We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision making process.
- Our office fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs.
- Friendly competition is widely encouraged; from Foosball, Ping Pong, and March Madness tournaments to our in office Fantasy Football Leagues.
- We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
- GyShiDo-San mastery is at the core of our daily routine
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Intelitics Team
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. Intelitics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.